Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Neiman Marcus Love to Give Collection ~ Happy Holidays!

Hello and Happy Holidays one and all!

I have been very busy lately; just finished a large project that should be released soon!

In the meantime, here is one of the team at Janimation's latest creations for Neiman Marcus. It is a promotional video for their seasonal Love to Give Collection.



For this piece we worked with entirely still images and utilizing After Effects, made them appear to be animated in a stop motion style. I handled many of the finer details in the spot, including various 2D effects. I dealt with much of the roto work, and was in charge of keeping track of the hundreds of images that made up the sequences you see in the final piece.

Also, I would like to share on of my first motion graphics projects in After Effects from 2013. I had just begun tutorials, and had produced one or two logo treatments, when I was handed this piece to complete. It was a very enjoyable experience!



Thanks for stopping by!

Merry 4th Quarter to all!

~Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment