Sunday, October 6, 2013

Babies, Aliens and TP

Hello Everyone!

I apologize for not posting since March, quite a bit has been happening!

First I was officially hired on full time as an Animator at Janimation! It's really such a wonderful place to work, all of my co-workers are amazing, and we work on so many exciting projects. Everyday feels new and fresh, and I never know just what I'll be working on.

Next, The Alien Rage cinematic trailer was released last June. This project is a teaser for an new FPS by City Interactive. Quite a lot of love was put into this one, and I'm very happy I was able to contribute. The things that I helped bring to life through animation are the probe, time lapse elements, the giant mech and alien ships that tear up the place, and the hardcore looking guy with a giant gun at the end.




Next, a promotional video for White Cloud brand Bath Tissue. I made sure the packages stayed felt light and soft as it "bloomed" and floated through the clouds. It turned out very magical indeed.




Also, my best friend gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, little miss EmmaLee! I was sure to put my crocheting skills to work to make sure she would be warm this winter:



Emma's mommy loves ducks, so I thought this would be perfect.

Till next time!

-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment