Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Hope everyone is having a magical holiday season!

Not too much to report this time, Janimation is keeping me pretty busy with some amazing projects!

There is one project I completed at the beginning of this year that has yet to be featured on here. It is for the Al Boenker car insurance company!



There's also a blooper version!



Also, my Etsy Shop is finally live! I have been making several scarves after work, and am happy to report they are finally ready for purchase! The Shop is called SmilingGlasses and I invite everyone to take a peak!

SmilingGlasses Shop


Believe it or not, I've also joined the twitter-verse to post updates about the shop as well. My new twitter account is @Smiling_Glasses.

Merry 2014 everyone!

~Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment